The New York facility is spread across 162,000 square ft., making it one of the largest data facilities in the world. The facility is located 17 miles away from Manhattan, and about 12 miles away from Newark Airport.
Among its key benefits: the date facility functions on N+1 redundancy, offers various connectivity options and on-site managed services, and customized colocation options.
• Commercial power capacity: 10,000kVA
• Four rotary UPS (1,800 total kVA); N+1 configuration
• Four static UPS (1,500 total kVA); 3+1 configuration
• Six diesel-powered generators (5,000 total kVA); N+1 configuration
• Battery capacity: 15 minutes at full load
• Diesel fuel reserve: 48 hours at full load
The data facility maintains a redundant cooling system that generate appropriate airflow, temperature, and humidity providing optimum conditions for equipment operation, minimizing downtime due to equipment overheating and failure.
• 2nd perimeter Outside Motion Detection and Video
• Closed-circuit television video surveillance – internal and external
• Security desk
• Electronic Card and Biometric Security
• Photo ID (2) required for site access
• 24/7 customer access monitored via regularly updated access lists
• 24/7 security personnel on-site
• System – Overhead proprietary cable tray system with multi-tier ladder rack
• Cross Connect – Single-Mode fiber, Multi-Mode fiber , CAT5e, CAT6 (Ethernet), COAX, CAT5 (T1) , and CAT3 (POTS)
• SAS 70 Type II
• Power availability – 99.999%
• Temperature and Humidity availability – 99.99%
• Cross-Connect availability – 99.99%