Located in the heart of London, this data facility is a fully-secured facility which offers its customers dependable sources of energy, full redundancy, and a highly-evolved, intelligent cooling system that works on low energy, all to ensure both stability and availability. In addition, the strategic location is ideal for customers and organizations who want easy access to the city center or Heathrow, yet prefer to maintain a great enough distant to manage business continuity in the event that disaster recovery is required.
London’s data facility is designed with power systems that have built-in redundancy, full Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) systems with N+ 1 level or greater and backup generator systems in the event of a local utility failure.
The data facility features a chilled water cooling system that generates appropriate airflow, temperature, and humidity to provide optimum conditions for equipment operation and to minimize downtime due to equipment failure.
The London data facility adopts a layered approach to security and access to the building, operating from the outer perimeter inward. Some key features include:
• Integrated digital video camera surveillance throughout the exterior and interior.
• Unified security-breach alarm with access monitoring.
• Secure monitored single-person entry.
• Independent client card and biometric identification access system.
• 24/7/365 manned security.
• Secure managed delivery and loading bays.
London Data facility offers the following Interconnection options and services:
• Cross Connects – Single-Mode fiber, Multi-Mode fiber , CAT5e, CAT6, CAT5 (T1)
• Metro Connect – Extends choice and reach for carrier and network availability across metro areas
• ISO 27001:2005
• BS EN ISO 9001:2008
• OHASAS 180001:2007
• PCI DSS
• Power availability – 99.999%
• Temperature and Humidity availability – 99.95%
• Cross Connect availability – 99.95%